Want to sabotage yourself? Operate from your Primitive Brain.
When operating in the primitive, you are in survival mode. There is a lack of confidence, as well as major fear. To operate primitively, is to operate in survival mode / have fear/ lack confidence.
Signs of a primitive brain
- You worry about feedback.
- You fear making a mistake so much that you panic produce.
- You feel relief when you perform well instead of joy.
- You ruminate over things because you want better, always.
- You ruminate over the behavior of others.
- You over think communication, worrying about tone and perception always.
When you are not operating from a primitive brain :
- You are confident.
- You have compassion for yourself.
- You have compassion for others, even those that you think, do not like you.
- You embrace learning, asking for what you need and what you want.
We lose so much power when we blame external factors. We can only control ourselves. Read the reminder blog below, and be kind to yourself .
For (infrequent) email notifications of new blog posts: