BreeziDeezi.com has reached daily revenue and I’m confident enough to boast my passion project as an official portfolio, leading to major career shifts! God is good! I wouldn’t be here without the readers and supporters of the blog. Therefore, A reader asked me 6 very personal questions, all of which I responded to.
College & Career Q & A
- What is your biggest regret about undergrad?
- What has been your favorite job out of college?
- Your worst job?
- Who was your favorite professor and what did you learn from them?
- How was working in a college vs attending? Would you recommend it?
- What advice do you have for college dropouts?
I’ve answered all questions in detail, below. There is a disclaimer for a sensitive part of the video.
Thank you for reading, subscribing and suggesting!
Side Hustle Saturday: Setting SIMPLE $ Goals
Setting Simple Money Goals
What are you attached to? What should you be attached to?
High School Senior Spotlight: Kamryn Reed
A varsity powerlifter, a goal-oriented teen, and now, a Westbrook high-school senior in their final semester! Kamryn Reed and I share more than our amazing grandmother; She is also passionate about education. Welcome to Kamryn Reed’s High School Senior Spotlight, featured on BreeziDeezi.com. Do YOU think college is for everyone? Why or why not? Kamryn…