Pillars lift and support structures by their own strength and solid foundation. Here are six pillars of high self-esteem, to lift and support YOU.
I. Practice Living In The Present
- Be thankful.
- Be aware of surroundings and the feelings of others.
- Focus more on how far you have come, vs. where you are going next.
II. Practice Self-Acceptance
- Improve what you can change, accept what you can not.
III. Practice Self-Responsibility
- Do not be a perpetual victim. If there is something wrong in your life, how did you contribute to that?
IV. Practice Self-Assertiveness
- Stay Grounded.
- Do not change your beliefs under pressure, you will hate yourself for it later.
- Do not half-ass anything in your life.
V. Practice Living Purposely
- Find your niche, find your passion. Working a misaligned, dead-end job will almost always, affect self-esteem.
VI. Practice Personal Integrity
- Your morals, above all, always. If you do something that is against your morals the voice in your head will be harsh, affecting your self-esteem.
Side Hustle Saturday: Setting SIMPLE $ Goals
Setting Simple Money Goals
What are you attached to? What should you be attached to?
High School Senior Spotlight: Kamryn Reed
A varsity powerlifter, a goal-oriented teen, and now, a Westbrook high-school senior in their final semester! Kamryn Reed and I share more than our amazing grandmother; She is also passionate about education. Welcome to Kamryn Reed’s High School Senior Spotlight, featured on BreeziDeezi.com. Do YOU think college is for everyone? Why or why not? Kamryn…