From job rejections to financing denials, rarely does hearing “no” feel good. Those two little letters, carry so much confusion…
Thank you for reading, sharing and lifting yourself.
Rejection is Redirection
- You may have heard “rejection is redirection” or “rejection is God’s protection”, but do you consistently believe that? It can be difficult to believe this when your inbox is filled with “we are moving forward with other candidates” emails.
- Think about what you may gain from this “loss”. Were you going after a job in an industry you’re tired of but familiar with? Were you limiting yourself because it’s comfortable?
- Don’t let rejection define you. All things happen for a reason and in perfect timing. That very thing that you were rejected from, could have been the thing to make you miserable.
Revise your strategy
- Another No? Reset and Revise. Dedicate time to clarifying what you are trying to achieve. Do you need to work on your resume’ Have you devoted time to your LinkedIn? (SEO runs the world now). Perhaps, you are burned out in the industry you are in and your interviews reflect that. DON’T LIMIT YOURSELF.
- Go for the lesser-known organizations/companies – they could be a great fit and more willing to understand your circumstances.
- I urge you to try something new and take a chance on a new industry, startup, or company you may never heard of before, a role that may not be the exact title you were looking for. You may just find yourself in something great.
NO really means…
N.O means New Opportunity !
For (infrequent) email notifications of new blog posts:
Side Hustle Saturday: Setting SIMPLE $ Goals
Setting Simple Money Goals
What are you attached to? What should you be attached to?
High School Senior Spotlight: Kamryn Reed
A varsity powerlifter, a goal-oriented teen, and now, a Westbrook high-school senior in their final semester! Kamryn Reed and I share more than our amazing grandmother; She is also passionate about education. Welcome to Kamryn Reed’s High School Senior Spotlight, featured on BreeziDeezi.com. Do YOU think college is for everyone? Why or why not? Kamryn…