“Crazy” Coupon ladies get a bad rep, but in reality, they are
Q u e e n s !
For this chapter of Side Hustle Saturday, I’ll share a few perks you should absolutely sign up for, to save yourself, time, money and possibly increased insurance rates. It’s all free, too. 😉
Sprint / T-mobile (FREE) *My FAVORITE PERK OF 2022*
- The Sprint/T-mobile merger was nightmare for me initially, but the perks make up for the towers failing.
- EVERY week, on Tuesdays, T-mobile offers a free perk. Their #TmobileTuesdays perks can be found online (Check it out here!) but found best, on their app. The perks range from free movie tickets, to car washes, to discounts on fast food.
- Sprint/ T-mobile’s best perk as of yet? FREE AAA service for a year.
Amazon Insights (FREE)
- Leave reviews on products you purchase, and Amazon will email YOU to offer you $3 gift cards for 10-question surveys on why you chose their product and how useful you found the products page.
About a week , maybe two after you provide insight, they send you a gift card code. These codes add up… 🙂
What do you like to eat?
- If there’s an app for your favorite fast-food, there are PERKS too.
- Download the app for all of your favorite, frequented places.
- I love Dominos, downloaded their app, order via their app and I receive a free Pizza after 5 orders. Check out their “Piece of the Pie” rewards here.
- Chipotle? I also love. Download the app, scan each time you eat there and the points rack up. I can redeem now for double protein or keep stacking for a free bowl… 🙂 Check out their rewards program here.
- Taco Bell? Download the app and receive a free Doritos Loco Taco, among other perks. Check out their perks here.
Seek, and you shall find! Enjoy the perks. You earn them by being a returning customers to these establishments and paying your hard earned money. Why not reap the benefits?
For (infrequent) email notifications of new blog posts: