As I type this, my heart is so full.
Full of appreciation, Full of thanks, Full of confusion…
How has my very non-linear path led me to this place, where people I don’t know are blessing me in ways I never could fathom?
Fear has governed so many of my choices in life.
Until this year, when fear “met me at the door” and motivated me to make changes.
- Every new year, I would pray that my Momo would not die that year. 2020 took my Momo and Papa.
- I feared getting COVID and/or fired from teaching public education daily. So, I left. That created a new list of fears:
- How will I maintain my lifestyle? It’s not one of luxury but the most security I have ever felt in my entire life. What about the fear of failure in employing myself with no blueprint as to how to do so?
- I am offending people by speaking my truth, but that is the mission of BreeziDeezi , operate in truth and don’t fear . Yet, It bothers me so much because my intention is to encourage and inspire, not offend.
This is a difficult season (chile, who knew a season could last an entire year).
However, I am learning that support is a circle of Karma, and we are all sewing some AMAZING seeds in supporting others.
- www.youtube.com/breezideezi has so much support and is growing daily! No exaggeration. I have at least 1 new sub a day. An introvert, with a Texas accent and a lisp. I can’t believe how supported I am on Youtube. In return, I sub back to everyone that subs to me, even if they don’t create content, yet…
- I’ve lost many friends over the years as we grew apart, some family as our outlooks differed too much, but the people I have in my life right now are placed there by God. It’s so evident. Examples: I need legal advice, I have a friend in law school. I need headshots for branding, I have a friend that is an amazing photographer. I need to rebuild this website, I have a friend sharing their resource so that I can. I am more than eager to pay all of these people their worth and more, and to have them in my life as friends before, during and after this season, I know that I have exactly the right people around me at this time.
- I document any donation to this site and it is placed in a fund that will be used to pay for the redesign, for every person that has donated ANY amount, thank you! Again, I could not fathom this level of support even a few months ago…
When this season is over, as I know it will be, I am so eager to change roles to be the giver.
In adopting a BreeziDeezi outlook to life, I encourage to support others from your heart. Support with your prayers for others. Support those offended by your confidence by directing them to re-evaluate what makes them happy. Support by listening to your friend’s ideas without offering suggestions. Support your relative that has an amazing talent by encouraging them.
Support is a circle of karma.
THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!!!