When you follow what you love vs. what you fear, life will be breezideezi…
You’re going to your job as you do everyday. It’s an automated obligation, you’re doing what you have to do…
Why not do what you love to do?
My mission is to:
- Encourage others to use their gifts, monetize that and pursue their passions.
- Live life fully, to honor Momo (RIP 3/17/20) and Papa (RIP 10.2.20).
- Operate from a place of love in everything, even work, never operate in fear.
- Sharing what I’ve learned with others – teaching.
- Learning from those willing to share, to avoid common pitfalls.
- Connecting with ambitious people from all walks of life.
- Encouraging others to take control of their life.
One of the wonderful things about this mission, website, blog – is how it will constantly evolve as I learn, grow, and interact with you all!
My Grandparents, Momo and Papa, who both transitioned in 2020. My catalysts for everything…