My mission is to:
- Encourage others to use their gifts, monetize that and pursue their passions.
- Live life fully, to honor Momo (RIP 3/17/20) and Papa (RIP 10.2.20).
- Operate from a place of love in everything, even work, never operate in fear.
- Sharing what I’ve learned with others – teaching.
- Learning from those willing to share, to avoid common pitfalls.
- Connecting with ambitious people from all walks of life.
- Encouraging others to take control of their life.
Welcome, to Week I of Schoolology ! This week we will discuss: The Admission Process Regardless of if you are going for your Associates (2 years), Bachelors (4 years) , Masters or PHD , the admission process for college is pretty standard. Admission to a college or university typically entails a high school diploma or GED, certain…
Two men walk into a dealership. They both, want to buy the same new vehicle. One man, is a college graduate, on a set salary of 65K per year. He believes that his job , a result of his college degree, finances his comfort. The other man, a hardworker with only a high school education,…
Our passions shift, but passion is a constant that does not change. A close friend and I were reflecting on myself 4 years ago. 2017, recent college grad and PASSIONATE about succeeding. First, in simply providing a roof for myself. Next, graduate school. Eventually, career. Once passionate, always passionate. Despite the roadblocks we may run…
Photo Credit Productions By Asha.com